When you can’t be with a loved one, it’s comforting to know that your loved one is being looked after in a place where their mission is to serve with “Care and Compassion”.
As a leader in compassionate care, New Franklin Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing provides comprehensive social, nursing and support programs to our long term residents. We have a select team of professionals with the expertise, knowledge and years of experience to accommodate each resident’s individual needs.
At New Franklin Center, long term residents benefit from rehabilitative, restorative, and continuous skilled nursing care. Programs are designed to medically stabilize, strengthen and support residents both physically and emotionally. Our clinical care team is fully equipped to manage complex medical care and rehabilitation associated with multiple acuity healthcare needs and chronic conditions often associated with older populations.
Long Term Care Services Include:
- Physicians and Geriatric nurse practitioners on-site daily
- Social workers, Psychology and Psychiatry services
- Comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Ventilator and Respiratory Care
- On site dental, podiatry and optometry services
- On site X-ray and laboratory blood work services
- Comprehensive therapeutic recreational programing
- Beauty parlor/barber shop
- Wheelchair-accessible van
- Jewish and Christian religious services
With special attention to maintaining high functioning status, New Franklin Center is a pioneer and innovator of many unique, technologically advanced programs that assist residents to be as independent as possible.